YS-Casting has been manufacturing ductile/gray iron castings, steel castings and sheet metal stampings for a wide variety of applications.
· 3 Locations on total area of 310,000 square feet
· 270 employees
· 2 shifts
· ISO 9001:2008 certified
· Iron Castings: Ductile Iron, Gray Iron
· Stampings: Steel,Aluminum,Copper Alloy
· Steel Castings: Stainless Steel,Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel
· Iron Castings: Green Sand Mold, No Bake Mold, Shell Mold
· Steel Castings: Investment Casting(Lost-wax process)2 shifts
· Stampings: Stamping,Blanking,Punching
· CNC machining centers (vertical and horizontal)
· CNC Turning
· Drilling and Milling
· Wire-Electrode Cutting
Factors such as casting/stamping size, shape, complexity, quantity, surface finish and dimensional accuracy must all be taken into account when selecting the most cost-effective process for the job. Certain processes may cost a little more, but their greater precision may result in less finishing or machining operations at the back end which will reduce the cost and thus make it more cost-effective to the customer.
We will always find the most suitable and cost-effective method to produce your castings/stampings whether it be for individual light or multiple heavy.
Click on any of the Iron Castings/Steel Castings/Stampings to learn more about them.